Hey guys, my name is Jack James and welcome to my blog. In this post, I will be doing bag essentials. I am doing this because I brought a Man Bag which I never really thought I would buy, but it was worth it so yes! Lets get into this:
The actual Man Bag
Power Bank (From PoundLand which was probably a bad idea)
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Double Mint chewing gum
So guy, thankyou so much for reading my post. If you enjoyed it please leave a comment and give me some ideas.
Hey guys, my name is Jack James and welcome to my blog. In this post, I am going to be sharing five of my favourite quotes because I made so many people happy when I posted my last quote post. So lets get into it:
Thankyou so much for reading my post, if you enjoyed it please leave a comment for some ideas and I am really wanting to do some guest posts so if you are interested please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey guys, my name is Jack and welcome to my blog. In this post, I will be doing seven things I have learnt from seven months of blogging. I am doing this so I can say thank-you for a great seven months. I am also doing this so people do not make the same mistakes as I did. So lets get into it:
7. I have learnt to value everyone who comes on my blog, instead of a very few people I listen to!
6. Something, I also learnt is to be myself always. People would rather be reading someone who is being there selves and not faking to get readers. I tried to be someone else at the start instead of natural me because I thought I was boring.
5. That other bloggers are a great source for inspiration- This is something which I thought was wrong. You cannot copy but you can look at a post and think you could do something like that
4. I won’t get anything, If I don’t ask, I wont get. This can be anything from asking for products or just simply emailing a blogger to do an interview, I just have to ask.
3. It does take time- This is obvious to be honest and when I started I expected to have 1000 views on my first post. That was pretty outrageous dream but you know you can dream.
2. There will be haters- With everything in life, there will be people telling you that you shouldn’t be on the internet. You shouldn’t let people bring you down and you have to remember that they don’t have to read your blog.
1: Last of all, you shouldn’t have to worry about getting views it will come when it will come. You shouldn’t spam people or anything because they wont want to check it out.
So thank-you for reading my post. If you enjoyed it please leave a comment and follow my page for more posts.
Hey guys, my name is Jack and welcome to my blog. In this post, I will be telling you this little recipe, I found. It is one of the reasons why I love the internet so much because instead of looking through many recipe books, I can just type in what I would like to bake and then I got my recipe. If you would like to see the original recipe, hear it is. I left out the chocolate chips in my recipe because I wanted it to be more healthy. Each cookie is about eighty calories so this is quite a healthy recipe. This recipe makes 12 cookies. So lets get into it:
6 ounces rolled oats
8 ounces of plain flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
two ounces of butter, softened
3 ounces granulated sugar
3 ounces brown sugar
1 large egg
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Cover the two baking sheets with greaseproof paper
3. Put the oats in a mixing bowl and stir in flour, baking powder, and the salt
4. Beat the butter in, using a wooden spoon, until fluffy
5. Add the oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar and the egg.
6. Beat until fluffy
7. Make the dough in to a ball and spoon largish balls on to a baking sheet
8. Cook for 15 minutes
9. Take them out and cool them for two minutes
10. Move them on to a wire rack and leave to fully cool
Thanks for reading my post, if you enjoyed it please leave a comment and tweet me or tag me on your social media.
Hey guys, my name is Jack and welcome to my blog. In this post, I am going to be doing my favourite songs of April or songs I have listened to a lot as that usually means I like them. So lets get into it:
5. Castle on the hill– this masterpiece made by the legend Ed Sheeran. He is a great person and whenever he is on the news he doesn’t boast about anything.
4. This Town– I don’t know why I only just heard this song by Nial Horan but it is amazing and anyone who doesn’t like it, because it is amazing and I am very picky with music
3. Beneath you are beautiful– This song by Labrinth FT Emile Sande, is my most played song on my phone.
2. These Days– So this one is by Take That. Ever since I started listening to music, I would be listening to Take That and now they came back.
1: I love my life– A song made by Robbie Williams, it is surprising because all his songs are really good but this one is defiantly my favourite.
So guys, thankyou for reading my post. If you are enjoying 31 days may please tell me by following my page.
Hey guys, my name is Jack and welcome to my blog. In this post I will be doing five goals, I am hoping to succeed these goals over May. From silly ones to anything to do with fitness. I am so exited to do this as I would like to start series on this blog to get a bit of continuity. So lets get into it:
5. I really would like to do 10,000 steps every other day
4. I would like to have three salads a week
3. To watch a lot less TV/YouTube/ Netflix
2. Smile more
1: Exercise 4 times a week
So guys, thanks for reading my post, if you did please like this post and follow my page. In the comments tell me your aims for may.
See you next time
Hey guys, my name is Jack James and welcome to a post. In this post I will be doing an update. I am doing this so I can tell you where I am with blogging, what days I will be uploading and what I would like to do in the next month. So lets get into it:
First of all, I just want to say thank-you to every body who reads my posts it does mean the world to me. Even if I have one reader it just makes me so happy that someone would read my posts. It has also been one of the best things I have done. I have officially caught the blogging bug and I cannot see myself quitting in the foreseeing future. TBH, I do something on my blog everyday and it doesn’t feel like a chore. I said that because when I started, I always said to my self that whenever I feel like blogging feels like a chore and it puts on any extra stress I would stop!
Now for the most important reason why I am making this post. I have created a schedule which I am going to try to stick to but I would quickly like to say that this is a guideline if I miss one or there is an extra one I am sorry. Also this wont count till June as I am doing a challenge in may. So here it is:
Lastly I just want to announce my challenge. I am going to be doing 31 days of blogging in may which is gonna be awesome. If you are interested in joining me on this challenge tell me in the comments and I will check it out. Also if you are doing this challenge please tell them about my page. Share the love!