Hey guys, my name is Jack James and welcome to a post. In this post we will be doing my five favourite things to do in my spare time. I am doing this so you guys know what I like doing. There are a lot more but these are just my top five. Lets get on with it:
5. YouTube- So if you talk to anyone that I know, one of my favourite things to do is making YouTube videos on my YouTube Channel . This would of been number two or three last year but I have lost a bit of love for YouTube as it just takes too long to make one video for the amount of views I get.
4. Taekwondo- This one is what takes my time up two sessions a week (Going up to three) practice on the side lines. I have been doing it for about a year and a couple of months and it is one of the best things I ever done. Its fun and you get to do exercise so I guess that is a double bonus.
3. Blogging- Blogging is my life. I love writing and I love entertaining people so it is a double bonus. It is fun trying to post at least once a week. There are some bad bits, lots of deadlines but its still good.
2. Walking and cycling- I was struggling because they are both really fun and I couldn’t imagine not walking long walks and painful but fun massive bike rides
1. Photography-This is number one because if you know anyone I wouldn’t go anywhere nice without taking my camera. It is like my baby but I am a human and it is a camera so not really but I love taking photos, it is just a real nice thing to wind down and looking at them afterwards.
So guys thank you for reading my post. If you enjoyed it make sure you follow my page. Please write down below what do you do as hobbies and please leave post ideas that you would like me to post.
Jack James xxx