Hey guys, my name is Jack James and welcome to a post. In this post I am going to be interviewing my Dad. Before we start, I just want to say my dad is a bit weird so be ready. Lets get into it:
- How old are you?
Ehh …. well … really….Forty three
2. Where do you live?
In a house
3. If you were in a fire, and you could only take one thing what would it be?
uh, I would take my bed, ah no I would take my Xbox one (Breaks for a couple of minutes) Actually that is insured, I would take my laptop
4. What is the first thing you would buy with a million pounds?
5. What is the best thing you have ever done?
Having my two beautiful children
6. What is the worst thing you ever done?
Didn’t pay enough attention at school and I also left school at sixteen, that was a bad idea!
7. If there is one country you could live in when you are older, where would you live?
Whatever country has both of my children in
8. Last question, if you could be a animal what would you be?
I would be an Elephant because I would like to live for about 150 years.
Thank you very much for reading. If you enjoyed it please leave a comment down below. Make sure you tell me who to interview next. Speak to you soon