Hey guys, my name is Jack and welcome to my blog. In this post I will be doing twel things I want to do this summer. It is near the start of summer and I would love to do some really cool things! So lets get into it:
12. Get on my bike
11. Dye my hair
11. Get my ear pieced
10. Blog a lot more
9.. Do something for charity
8.. Spend time with friends
7. Restart my interview series
6. Swim in the sea
5. Get a tan
4. Eat healthier
3. Spend time with my family
2. Watch less TV
1. Spend time with my dog
Thankyou so much for reading my post it would mean so much if you could follow my page for weekly posts.
Hey guys, my name is Jack James and welcome to my blog. In this post, I am going to do my first music review of the song ‘New day’ by Take That. As this is my first music/song review, please do bear with me as I am not sure how good I will be. So lets get into it:
First of all, I just want to say that I love take that and I think they are much better now than they were in the nineties, which is pretty strange because once they were five and now they are three. This song is part of the album called ‘wonderland’ which I think coincides with the music video from this song which shows people who look strange and belong in a ‘wonderland’. This album has bought us songs like ‘Giants’ and ‘These Days’.
OH MY GOD, I cannot express enough about how amazing this song is and I have nothing to say bad about it. The lyrics tell us to carry on and it is so easy to interpret the message that instead of moping about the previous day, think that it is a new day. As well as the lyrics, there voices are still amazing since the nineties and it adds good things to the song. The background music, starts calm but as you get through the song it gets a bit faster and a lot louder.
Now, you need to check out this song because it is one of the best songs of 2017 and I don’t see why you won’t check it out.
Thankyou so much for reading if you did enjoy it, please share it on all your social and then follow my page, If you are feeling kind.
Hey guys, my name is Jack James and welcome to my blog. In this post, I will be doing bag essentials. I am doing this because I brought a Man Bag which I never really thought I would buy, but it was worth it so yes! Lets get into this:
The actual Man Bag
Power Bank (From PoundLand which was probably a bad idea)
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Double Mint chewing gum
So guy, thankyou so much for reading my post. If you enjoyed it please leave a comment and give me some ideas.
Hey guys, my name is Jack James and welcome to my blog. In this post, I am going to be sharing five of my favourite quotes because I made so many people happy when I posted my last quote post. So lets get into it:
Thankyou so much for reading my post, if you enjoyed it please leave a comment for some ideas and I am really wanting to do some guest posts so if you are interested please email me: email@example.com
Hey guys, my name is Jack and welcome to my blog. In this post, I will be doing seven things I have learnt from seven months of blogging. I am doing this so I can say thank-you for a great seven months. I am also doing this so people do not make the same mistakes as I did. So lets get into it:
7. I have learnt to value everyone who comes on my blog, instead of a very few people I listen to!
6. Something, I also learnt is to be myself always. People would rather be reading someone who is being there selves and not faking to get readers. I tried to be someone else at the start instead of natural me because I thought I was boring.
5. That other bloggers are a great source for inspiration- This is something which I thought was wrong. You cannot copy but you can look at a post and think you could do something like that
4. I won’t get anything, If I don’t ask, I wont get. This can be anything from asking for products or just simply emailing a blogger to do an interview, I just have to ask.
3. It does take time- This is obvious to be honest and when I started I expected to have 1000 views on my first post. That was pretty outrageous dream but you know you can dream.
2. There will be haters- With everything in life, there will be people telling you that you shouldn’t be on the internet. You shouldn’t let people bring you down and you have to remember that they don’t have to read your blog.
1: Last of all, you shouldn’t have to worry about getting views it will come when it will come. You shouldn’t spam people or anything because they wont want to check it out.
So thank-you for reading my post. If you enjoyed it please leave a comment and follow my page for more posts.
Hey guys, my name is Jack and welcome to my blog. In this post, I will be telling you this little recipe, I found. It is one of the reasons why I love the internet so much because instead of looking through many recipe books, I can just type in what I would like to bake and then I got my recipe. If you would like to see the original recipe, hear it is. I left out the chocolate chips in my recipe because I wanted it to be more healthy. Each cookie is about eighty calories so this is quite a healthy recipe. This recipe makes 12 cookies. So lets get into it:
6 ounces rolled oats
8 ounces of plain flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
two ounces of butter, softened
3 ounces granulated sugar
3 ounces brown sugar
1 large egg
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Cover the two baking sheets with greaseproof paper
3. Put the oats in a mixing bowl and stir in flour, baking powder, and the salt
4. Beat the butter in, using a wooden spoon, until fluffy
5. Add the oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar and the egg.
6. Beat until fluffy
7. Make the dough in to a ball and spoon largish balls on to a baking sheet
8. Cook for 15 minutes
9. Take them out and cool them for two minutes
10. Move them on to a wire rack and leave to fully cool
Thanks for reading my post, if you enjoyed it please leave a comment and tweet me or tag me on your social media.
Hey guys, my name is Jack and welcome to my blog. In this post, I am going to be doing my favourite songs of April or songs I have listened to a lot as that usually means I like them. So lets get into it:
5. Castle on the hill– this masterpiece made by the legend Ed Sheeran. He is a great person and whenever he is on the news he doesn’t boast about anything.
4. This Town– I don’t know why I only just heard this song by Nial Horan but it is amazing and anyone who doesn’t like it, because it is amazing and I am very picky with music
3. Beneath you are beautiful– This song by Labrinth FT Emile Sande, is my most played song on my phone.
2. These Days– So this one is by Take That. Ever since I started listening to music, I would be listening to Take That and now they came back.
1: I love my life– A song made by Robbie Williams, it is surprising because all his songs are really good but this one is defiantly my favourite.
So guys, thankyou for reading my post. If you are enjoying 31 days may please tell me by following my page.